Sunday, December 27, 2009

Blog and Earn

To my surprise, when I checked my email early this morning, I saw an email from a blog advertising company. It finally said what I wanted to hear. My blog has been approved and I can now start looker for opportunities to write reviews. After a month’s wait and lots of trial and errors, I am actually at the stage where I want to start, earning a little something online. I guess my hard work has finally paid off. So what do I do next?

I went to the blog advertising site and checked out opportunities available for me, and woolah!, I found one. So I guess I am on the right track.
Not much will change for my blogging. I don’t want my blog site to be filled with reviews. This will still be my journal of the places I will go to, the travels, the journeys, the people I meet, the friends I will and the experiences I will always cherish.

I will keep on looking for opportunities to earn online through my blog. Besides, who wouldn’t to make some money doing at no extra effort? That is already a win – win situation for me.

Life Through My Lens. My Photo Journal

No comments: