Monday, November 30, 2009

Exchanging Gifts

I would say that I am a little too old for this, but since this has been a tradition of the team, regardless you’re still with the team or not, then I guess It is ok. Exchanging gifts with friends is always a fun thing to do.

With a budget of 100 php, I went ahead and looked for a decent gift to give to my kris kringle. Since we didn’t draw names yet, I do not know who my kris kringle is, so I have to be creative and make sure my gift is unisex. Otherwise, I will get a whole lot of complains after the party. So I went ahead and head on with my search for the perfect gift.  With a budget in mind of 100 php, I could not find a better place to buy my gift than the 99 store. Everything sells for 99 peso, so at least they say. Now, the next challenge will be, what gift will I get?  After going back and forth to different shelves on the store trying to find the right gift, that is when I realized, It is not easy to look for a unisex gift, especially if you do not know who you will be giving the gift to.
So, after a few minutes wondering, I finally decided to get a candle holder and one scented candle to go with it. Luckily, my kris kringle said it just what he needs.

Life Through My Lens. My Photo Journal

No comments: