Tuesday, November 24, 2009

finally

after nights of contemplating whether my adsense application would be approved or not, my account was finally approved. not that its something big, but at least its a start as i can track changes and updates from here on.
i have been trying to get it right or at least get it done. but unfortunately, i cant seem to get it done right. i was starting to get frustrated. who wouldn't be? it's a simple application for adsense and i can't get it right. first i had postal address issues. i was using a new email address specifically for this task so i was thinking maybe because it was new. so i did some tinkering with my account and reapplied just to realize i will just get disapproved. so, i tried using my old email. i made sure i complied with the correct address format that they want. then my application was review status after that. then woolah! i just received an email just today stating that my application has been approved.
so i guess the next thing for me is start making contents for this blog. find ways generate more traffic and eventually, start earning a little more online.

No comments: