Wednesday, July 21, 2010

and then i started to read

I can finally say to me myself that I finally finished reading a book that I actually understood.
Well, I was never the bookish type. I mean, I tried. But I can only last 10 to 15 minutes. Next thing you know, my eyes are starting to doze off.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I know, I know. It’s a kid’s book. But hey, at least it served me well.
I found the eagerness to read the book right after I did my Harry Potter marathon. After watching Book 6, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, It just had me craving to watch the next book. Too bad the movie isn’t out until November. So, left with no choice and curiosity of finding out what’s going to happen next, I grabbed a copy of Book 7, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows immediately. At first I thought this was going to be one of those good-at-the-start things that I usually do. To my surprise, I got hooked with the book. I didn’t get to finish reading the book that fast, but who’s racing, right? I finished reading the book a week after.
Now done that I am done with book, all I have to wait is November and wait for the first book I read come to life.

No comments: