Friday, December 04, 2009

And so i am off to my trip

And so I finally decided I would go with the IDC team to Manila for the year end team building / Christmas party. That is how they call it. I, on the other hand, call it, the Luzon road trip.
So why did I decided to go? Well, first, the 13th month pay is due tomorrow. That means I will have some extra cash to spend for the trip and buy some things for the trip as well. It is also pretty boring if I will be the one left at the office while the rest of the team is out on their adventure. I obviously didn’t want to be left out.
So what should look forward to tomorrows Luzon trip? I guess the trek to the crater of Taal volcano. I have never been to crater of Taal Volcano. The closest I got was as close to how visitors get to be every time they drop by and take photos of the Taal Volcano in Tagaytay. In short, an island away.
So, I am off the internet is next few hours to get me some sleep and some rest. That is because I will still have to work half of my shift

No comments: