Monday, December 07, 2009

Luzon Road Trip - Day Three

Last day of our team building or Christmas party or what I would call our Luzon Road Trip. As much as I wanted not to end this vacation, I guess we need to back to the real world, a world where we go to work, and earn a living and are productive. Besides, I do not think I will be part of this activity if I did not have a job in the first place.

First Stop : Glorietta 5. This will be our unofficial baggage counter. Since this is our last day, we won’t be staying in a hotel anymore since our flight is at 9:30 PM. So for us to enjoy the rest of the day without carrying around our luggage, we need to leave it somewhere safe, and that’s where G5 comes in to the story.

Second Stop : Greenhills Mall, San Juan. Admit it or not, we are all suckers for bargains. And that is our intention why we went to Greenhills. Although they say, they sell class A imitations, the fact remain that they are imitations. So don’t go expecting the things you buy in Greenhills will last a year or two. Knowing that, I still got me a pair of sneakers and nice football jersey.

Third Stop : Intramuros. Old buildings, nice churches, and old streets; For a photography enthusiast like me, what more can you ask for, right? The rest of the afternoon was spent walking around the grounds of Intramuros and enjoying a look back experience to our country’s history in Fort Santiago.

Last Stop: The Airport. Finally, we bid goodbye to our friends. Until then, we will always look forward to the next group activity.

Life Through My Lens. My Photo Journal

No comments: