Saturday, December 19, 2009

Taal Crater

I finally had the free time I needed to work on some of the photos I have taken during my Luzon trip. Though I still have some pictures that I need to work on, I am glad that I am making progress.



This is the picture of how the crater, of the active part of the Taal Volcano looks like. Contrary to what you see on almost all the post cards featuring Taal Volcano, which you can also find in my previous post, Taal Volcano , that is no longer an active volcano. It has been long dead.

Though we didn’t have the chance to be up close and be at the actual lake inside the crater, this view is already amazing in its own ways. To get to see this view is total test of endurance, especially for someone who is not used to do mountain climbing or trekking. But for someone who does it professionally, this trail is a piece of cake. Sadly, I belong to the first. Regardless how tiring it was to get this part of the volcano, it was all worth it. Mind you, what we came for is a view of the active volcano, not a dead one.

Life Through My Lens. My Photo Journal

3 comments:

Missy said...

Congratulations on the Taal Volcano photo blogpost. No matter what, it is an accomplishment to go to the top and take a photo.

Aulawi Ahmad said...

nice work, i really like this view :)

Unknown said...

Hello friend,
Thank you for following my blog on Google.
I am now following you too. Let's keep in touch.